John T. Griffiths
Please contact Mr. Griffiths or the Office of Transportation Services with questions or concerns.
Phone: 732-452-4900 ext. 4559
The Edison Township Public School District provides busing in accordance
with district policy 3541.1
- Bus Passes are mailed the last week in August.
- Students are required to carry their bus passes at all times when using district transportation services. Periodic Pass checks will be conducted.
Bus Stops and Schedules
- School times are as follows:
- High School starts at 7:40AM
- Middle School starts at 8:30AM
- Elementary School starts at 8:55AM
- Please have your student at the bus stop 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start of school.
- Disciplinary issues on the bus or at a bus stop is the responsibility of the building principal
- Bus stop changes will only be granted in the case of health and safety concerns. Bus stops will not be changed as a matter of convenience.
- Bus stop change requests must be submitted in writing to Transportation Services:
US Mail - Transportation Services
c/o Edison Township Public Schools
312 Pierson Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
- Subscription bus applications may be obtained by contacting: Susan Lally (732) 452-4562
- Aid-in-Lieu questions: James Burke (732) 452-4561
Please call with any questions or concerns
- Susan Lally (732) 452-4562
- James Burke (732) 452-4561