PSAT (Grade 10 & 11)
PSAT was given to all 10th and 11th Grade Students in October.
Did you miss the PSAT and you are in 11th grade? Click here for information.
2019 SCORE REPORTING
The PSAT test books will be given back to all 10th and 11th grade JPS students on December 16, 2019. Scores were released by College Board recently.
How to access your scores:
When your PSAT/NMSQT scores are ready online, you'll get an email with instructions on creating your College Board account, going to your online score report, and using your access code to view your scores. From your account, you can also print your online score report by clicking the Download Your Score Report button.
Click here for help understanding the PSAT results: PSAT
If scores have been released but you can't see yours:
- You may need to update your account information. Log in to the student score portal and follow the instructions to verify your account.
Log in to the student score portal and learn how to use your access code from a PSAT-related assessment, to verify your account.
The below link has a set of resources for students and parents dedicated to specifically support PSAT-related scores:
If students are having difficulty populating their scores into their account, please try the following:
- Students will see a prompt at the bottom of the screen asking if they are missing any scores: "Missing scores? If you've taken a CollegeBoard assessment but your score does not appear on this page, click on the button below to add it to the account" [ADD SCORES]
- When the student clicks on the "add scores" button, they will be asked to review their CollegeBoard account data in the "Get Your Scores/Matching Tool."
- If the student clicks on 'update,' most of the fields will be editable. Information needs to match the information from the PSAT/NMSQT answer sheet. Editing the name will require a call to customer service (an information bubble will prompt you to call).
- Once all fields are reviewed/updated, students should click "get my scores".
- If that doesn't populate the scores, students will be prompted to indicate which test they're missing and put in an access code. If you need your access code please call college board or have your child come to the Counseling Office.
Kaplan PSAT Presentation