Academics (School Year+Summer)
- Course Offerings
- Program of Studies 2020-2021
- Elective Course List
- Parent Portal Elective Selection Video
- Enrichment/Summer Programs (Out of District)
Schedule changes will be considered under the following conditions:
- A student has been scheduled for an incorrect class.
- Lowering a Course Level: You can request this between the 6th week of class and the end of the first Marking Period.
All changes must adhere to the following:
No student will be permitted to drop a course without the express written permission of the parent, teacher, department supervisor, director of counseling, and the principal or his/her designee.
Any approved schedule change other than mistakes in placement will result in a Withdraw Pass (WP) or Withdraw Fail (WF) on the student’s permanent transcript. Changes to a class level or dropping a class due to academic struggles (grades of D or F) will only be considered from the 6th week of school through the end of the first Marking Period.
In the event that a change in schedule is affected due to the course level, it should be understood by all involved parties that grades previously received will follow the student to the new course. Grades in AP/Honors courses will not receive weighted credit once the course transfer is made.